Glad to be here...

Ol Smoke

I just wanted to write a little something about how glad I am to have found this clan and all the guys and gals in it.

I am having a great time meeting and playing with all of you.

The international camaraderie that I have experienced here, leads me to believe that it would be a better world

if everyone could play games with everyone else and talk to each other on Teamspeak.  I truly believe that it would

take down the barriers of misconception and ignorance between our peoples.

So from now on I will not refer to myself as just an American...I am an Earthling, with lots of brothers and sisters

out there.

Peace, Love and Hope for us all.

Smoke

Edited by Ol' Smoke
  • Like 6

Anyone else find this topic just a tiny bit cute?

I am in much agreement with Smoke this is true. you get some little people out there doing well what they feel like when they want to break rules. 

So I for one am happy I found =F|A= and was allowed to be a part.

But always remember we need to thank three awesome people for finding this clan and making it happen.

So thank you Daredevil, JoeDirt and RainierWolfcastle.

I hope this clan will live for so much longer :D

:thanks  

• Like 1

And I am an alien.

Ditto all the above, and I do have proof that Midnight is an alien.........

I just wanted to write a little something about how glad I am to have found this clan and all the guys and gals in it.

I am having a great time meeting and playing with all of you.

The international camaraderie that I have experienced here, leads me to believe that it would be a better world

if everyone could play games with everyone else and talk to each other on Teamspeak.  I truly believe that it would

take down the barriers of misconception and ignorance between our peoples.

So from now on I will not refer to myself as just an American...I am an Earthling, with lots of brothers and sisters

out there.

Peace, Love and Hope for us all.

Smoke

I have often felt the exact same way about everyone here, and the potential good that can be accomplished when people treat each other respectfully, and just talk and play, instead of fighting, bickering, and escalating issues beyond the point of compromise and dialogue.