Frozen | trailer

DJ aka GDR DJ

Walt Disney Animation Studios, the studio behind "Tangled" and "Wreck-It Ralph," presents "Frozen," a stunning big-screen comedy adventure. Fearless optimist Anna (voice of Kristen Bell) sets off on an epic journey—teaming up with rugged mountain man Kristoff (voice of Jonathan Groff) and his loyal reindeer Sven—to find her sister Elsa (voice of Idina Menzel), whose icy powers have trapped the kingdom of Arendelle in eternal winter. Encountering Everest-like conditions, mystical trolls and a hilarious snowman named Olaf, Anna and Kristoff battle the elements in a race to save the kingdom.

• Like 2

• 3 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Took the whole family to see it last night. While 80% off the region was with out power, my family was at the local theater watching it. 

It was a great movie, to say the least.

Grandma and grandpa, mum and dad, me and my fiance, my two little (7&6?) sisters. 

Under 30 people in the theater, everyone had a great time. 

I highly recommend it if you like this type of movie.