ExCaL

Double/Single pistol

Question

Hello everyone. I hope someone can help me or give me advice about what to do with the pistol "problem".

When i respawn or when a new map starts ,then i have to change my secundary weapon into double pistol,because it skips back to single pistol!

It also happens if i change class. This only happens on the nq3 server. Its very annoying and i hope someone knows what to do.

thx ExC

18 answers to this question

What is your cg_limbo_secondary set to? It should be 2. If that one doesn't exist in your config you might want to add it. :)

Hello everyone. I hope someone can help me or give me advice about what to do with the pistol "problem".

When i respawn or when a new map starts ,then i have to change my secundary weapon into double pistol,because it skips back to single pistol!

It also happens if i change class. This only happens on the nq3 server. Its very annoying and i hope someone knows what to do.

thx ExC

i got the same problem...but i dont mind...i use one pistol, im telling this cause seem to be a server problem...

• Like 1

ya it happens always on nq 3 might wanna post this on tracker and then maybe DD can have a look

• Like 1

i got the same problem...but i dont mind...i use one pistol, im telling this cause seem to be a server problem...

etpro cfg ?  :P

etpro cfg ?  :P

lol...kinda :P but helps to get better aim ;)  :lol

• Like 1

I usually forget the pistol and go for the knife,,,,,i make a lot of friends with knives

lol...kinda :P but helps to get better aim ;)  :lol

that is your problem for pistols  :noob

I think allies double pistols are stronger tahn axis'. Cause i could kill better with allies than with axis pistols :P

• Like 1

that is your problem for pistols  :noob

no, i dont have the single pistol on my cfg, is a server problem :P

ya it happens always on nq 3 might wanna post this on tracker and then maybe DD can have a look

i posted it on tracker :)

Thx people,,,but darn u NooB :rolleyes:  I NEED doubles..im Lucky if i can get 1 hit with a single :yahoo .

ExC

• Like 1

Thx people,,,but darn u NooB :rolleyes:  I NEED doubles..im Lucky if i can get 1 hit with a single :yahoo .

ExC

hahahahaha, ur "lucky" ... oh if this would be true :camper

What is your cg_limbo_secondary set to? It should be 2. If that one doesn't exist in your config you might want to add it. :)

This works... I just did a test on nq3 as the default is 0.

pcUsHvn.jpg

Same pb too.

But now i m used too change everytime my secondary weapon. I can aim with 2 pistols, so with 1....

Yes it works thx to Kami. /cg_limbo   then press tab and then 2.   :) got it now yeehaa.

ExC

• Like 1