what a Ar$ehole

StealthNinja

Hello , 

Well believe it or not this story i experienced myself aswell.

When i moved to another town at the age of 12 , i joined to the  local football club.

After the training, 3 little kids are treatening my new friends with a big kitchenknife lol.

So I walk towards that kid with the knife, took it from him , and popped it in the front wheel of his nice looking bike...

The tree nuublets run away crying.

6 years later

My friends from the matonge in Brussel$ were invited at my neighbours' home for a Tropical party. When pretty wasted we went to the local bar.

While all my friends were hanging outside, i was standing at the entrance chatting with some hot ladies.

Suddenly these 3 gangster-looking fellas walked by to the door, the last one punches me on the nose.

I wanted to get him,  but the boss of the bar hold me from going after him.

So those 3 nuublets met my 26 friends.

1 nuub pulled out a 'smaller' knife this time , almost stabbed my mate in his chest with it.

Apparently those 3 nuublets were the same kids with the kitchen knife hahah

This time they were on heavy drugs and thought it was time for revenge..

Idiots

.'-$

Edited by $kullcollector
  • Like 2

to all children gangster!!!!

let's say you one

to do so as you were a gangster is totally out

something good is nowhere to

at least not for people with a certain mature

but let shit

act like adults

then you get maybe times ne intelligent handsome woman :yahoo

Hello , 

Well believe it or not this story i experienced myself aswell.

When i moved to another town at the age of 12 , i joined to the  local football club.

After the training, 3 little kids are treatening my new friends with a big kitchenknife lol.

So I walk towards that kid with the knife, took it from him , and popped it in the front wheel of his nice looking bike...

The tree nuublets run away crying.

6 years later

My friends from the matonge in Brussel$ were invited at my neighbours' home for a Tropical party. When pretty wasted we went to the local bar.

While all my friends were hanging outside, i was standing at the entrance chatting with some hot ladies.

Suddenly these 3 gangster-looking fellas walked by to the door, the last one punches me on the nose.

I wanted to get him,  but the boss of the bar hold me from going after him.

So those 3 nuublets met my 26 friends.

1 nuub pulled out a 'smaller' knife this time , almost stabbed my mate in his chest with it.

Apparently those 3 nuublets were the same kids with the kitchen knife hahah

This time they were on heavy drugs and thought it was time for revenge..

Idiots

.'-$

Wow, thats pretty cool... in a scary way. Nice on ya for standing up for ya friends and cutting the wheel.

I don't have any cool stories, but I did get into a fight once and got stabbed 3 times, and yes I lost the fight haha

*It's

:P

Oh shut up ;)

And btw I probably would've went out there and kicked their asses with a bat. That's how I roll, don't be a female dog ;) .

Oh shut up ;)

And btw I probably would've went out there and kicked their asses with a bat. That's how I roll, don't be a female dog ;) .

lol

• Like 1

Oh shut up ;)

Btw isn't right it might be short but if we are going on grammar then it should be (by the way). Thank You