heres a question for ya

MoRB!d:.

One judges color based on objectivity but there are some cases wherein people rely on perception when they are comparing close shades of colors.  :geek: 

Too much colors   :crazy

And how do we know that we perceive colors the same way, could also be that your blue is my red or something totally different that I have never seen...Maybe colors don't exist at all in reality and it's just a way of our brain to interpret some different wavelength of light? :crazy

Here are some cool color illusions: http://brainden.com/color-illusions.htm

Edited by S3ti
  • Like 1

• Leader

I told my eye doctor that I see colors differently in each eye, and he said that that is normal.  Why didn't I notice it decades earlier?

Then again,  one eye is much weaker than the other.   In ET, I keel you with my Superman eye and you keel me with my Clark Kent eye. 

BTW, those are the best color charts I have ever seen..."right-click, copy picture to...".  What a minute, how can I be sure they are right?  Screenshots don't quite look the way they do in the game, etc.

And how do we know that we perceive colors the same way, could also be that your blue is my red or something totally different that I have never seen...Maybe colors don't exist at all in reality and it's just a way of our brain to interpret some different wavelength of light? :crazy

Here are some cool color illusions: http://brainden.com/color-illusions.htm

we dont (:, my dad and i percieve colours completely different from eachother how strange is that i can sit with him and a bunch of colour cards and half of the colours he sees fine the other half he sees different to me , its strange stuff ...

Reminds me of Roy Batty and all the things he was able to see with his replicant eyes built by the humans who can't.

I've... seen things you people wouldn't believe... Attack ships on fire off the shoulders of Orion. I watched c-beams glitter in the dark near the Tannhäuser Gate. All those... moments... will be lost in time, like tears... in... rain. Time... to die...

Just a lil off topic, but did you know that each rainbow is individual to the person who see's it? If 2 people are standing right next to each other, they are seeing slightly different rainbows :)
Something to do with the way the sun reflects of the raindrops...

Well I thought it was cool when I heard it