Thank you!

Stevy Wonder

Hey guys, it's Austin. Just wanted to thank everyone for their support, and motivation. As well as acceptance into the trial period of FA. I'm rather ignorant on what my role is for this, I have a few questions as well. If someone could hit me up on xfire that would be great, thanks.

My best advice is to be friendly and respectful, not only to FA, but to everyone.. You represent FA now, so your actions reflect on the whole community.. Be active on the servers and the forum. Help regulate the servers, even teams and watch for cheaters.. This community isn't about just one person, but everyone as a whole. Add members to your xfire, leaders, co-leaders and others. Never be afraid to ask for help or advice.. We had fun with you on TS tonight, but remember it's just a game and the most important thing is to have fun, above all..  Add me on xfire chr0n73 and feel free to ask me anything you want or need help with.. I am sure others will chime in with their thoughts, so listen and enjoy.. Nice to have you aboard :D

• Like 2