Nejii* a cheater?

Mumbo-Jumbo

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mODMWmQCWr8

i started to watch that guy.... ^^ bann him or leave him .... you guys deside anyway.....

my comments start at 2:40

at 5:05 you can see very very very nice how smooth and exact he switches from one target to the next...... 

Edited by Mumbo-Jumbo

hello, thanks for the report.

for the next time please use the Cheater Report section to submit your demos. we accept only demos which are recorded by the game itself.

a useful help you can find here

Thank you for that information :D ^^ didn't know you can record ingame ^^

Cheater?

is just a good player (his old name is .Loc*NATHAN#)

he's just better than you and that is your problem :rolleyes:

Edited by Long

Cheater?

is just a good player (his old name is .Loc*NATHAN#)

he's just better than you and that is your problem :rolleyes:

watch the video at 5:05..... isn't that moving enough evidence? it's obviously that he is a cheater..... very exact it's at minute 5:13 watch it over and over again !!!  xDD

it's just funny he wasn't detected all the time....

Edited by Mumbo-Jumbo

• Administrators

watch the video at 5:05..... isn't that moving enough evidence? it's obviously that he is a cheater..... 

Its is obvious that he is not. Also youtube videos are not allowed when it comes to evidence. We only allow demos recorded in game.

Hey Mumbo-Jumbo i play this game 8 years I know all places and if u put the sounds on in game  u can hear the enemys where they are... ( sry my english is bad) And the FA admins on beginners know me (.Loc*NATHAN)  i don tknow why u think im cheat but i think u are just mad cuz im better than you :)

Edited by Giorgo van Lakum

xDDDDDD yeah i'm so mad...... ^^ i accept guys who are better than me ..... but hey you ARE a cheater ^^ take your mousecurser and klick to minute >>>5:13<<<

and watch it over and over again ^^ ..... it's NOT normal .... NOT!!!! NORMAL!!!! you are cheating .... and thats just lame.....

Edited by Mumbo-Jumbo

U and this post is so ridicolous :D Put the sounds on i hear the enemys. U can try it self SOUNDS for the win. I play this game 8 years i know what i do and i know where are my enemys... But i love this video thx =) good job brow i go now on fa beginners make a another one ok ? :D u are funny men :) 

yeah ^^ make a other video and make sure you turned your shit off.... next time i get you and the other guys who are cheating..... dumbshit target changing AIMbot ....and turn your wallhack off..... 

Edited by Mumbo-Jumbo

yeah ^^ make a other video and make sure you turned your shit off.... next time i get you and the other guys who are cheating..... dumbshit target changing bot ....and turn your wallhack off..... 

Dude calm down icon_rolleyes.gif

like sayd before must be recorded ingame so imo you can close this topic make new one with ingame demo and if he turns out to be clean dont get mad please

• Like 1

like sayd before must be recorded ingame so imo you can close this topic make new one with ingame demo and if he turns out to be clean dont get mad please

kay ^^ close topic.... nothing to say anymore....