Well I think F|A should start making cool gameplay videos

Mumbo-Jumbo

• Administrators

Feel free to submit videos using "Contact Us"

Upload it somewhere and send the download link to us! We will make sure your video shows up on our channel ;)

http://www.youtube.com/user/FearlessAssassins

• Like 3

pretty nice video Mumbo!!! You warned me on server you posted a video of your game play on forum and I'm happy to see you changed your mind, start to give an interest to forum, start to share some nice stuff with us and got xfire.. :) Continu like that and think to re-apply Mumbo if you're still interested.. ;)

I'm still just interested in gaming.... and making cool videos ^^ i have no x-fire.... it's a fraps video recording.... ^^ but what i want is to get more people to the server and to wolfenstein et and maybe to your community ^^

that's why i have tagged you guys on the youtubevideo, in the description and the titel of the video.....

it's a tribute to your very nice servers

and i want to start recording these damn fak wallhackers.... so you ban that fukkers

Edited by Mumbo-Jumbo

Some tips. Make it a demo and then record it with a movie cfg to get better colors and quality. And you can cut out the respawntime. maybe add some music (wich you hade in this one). Never done any ET edits but i have made some CoD4 edits :)

and my

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...