Your headphones?

m4G-

Have had logitech.  Horrible don't buy.

Currently: Turtlebeach Earforce Z1

Pros- Cheap ($30) for a student budget, found at Wal-Mart, the earphones swivel so you can fold them back and store them, long mic that allows you to put it up close or far away, long cord allows for room to maneuver and walk around a bit while still connected, pad earphones that are adjustable for head height, mute option on cord, lightweight

Cons- Doesn't expand for head width so can be tight and irrate, but headphones broke and are dangling there so I am using my ifrogz, fragile hence the break

I really liked them and about a year ago I saw a pair of turtlebeach (orange my favorite color) for $100 but I didn't get them.  I am a cheapo when it comes to these things although I really want to get some beats.  Do beats have an option to add a mic? That would be killer.

I am glad that this topic is here, cuz I need new phones.

Don't buy Beats , Beats is the "Nike" of the headphones . You pay 400$ for 200$ headphones because its by Dr.Dre and it's styled . Theres a reason why the only ppl that use them are the one endorsed by monster. Just get Audio Technica , Senheiser or even better , Bose .

I will not go in much technical stuff ..

I had of apple's , which died coz wires got cut off from in between, their bass and sound quality were awesome .  shit thing.. they use to get dirty fast and yea they died in year so they were weak :/  bought them for 1000Rs.

I bought Skull candy's earphone last year.. they were awesome with my Ipod shuffle, surely they were not for Ipod touch.. for which I use them forcefully and hence they died . Good thing they are quite durable , comfortable , you can keep them in your ear for straight 8 hrs. and you will still feel comfortable.  bought for 1200Rs.

So yea I am also looking for new earphones , but products available in west will not be available in my Country :( .

Fatal1ty Gaming Headset...

I so used to them...(I think this is 6 or 7set cause cable is rolled over and cut)

good: easy to use simple and ok to set up wit ts and other online things

bad: that cable is fragile :)

Next one will be wireless I think, but just from past they have been bad (well my last exp from them was from 2007 and I dont even remember name of tested one)

Masa_1964

• 2 weeks later...

Shure SE530 for music.

http://reviews.cnet.com/headphones/shure-se530/4505-7877_7-32327764.html

ATH-M50 for live mixing and sometimes gaming.

http://www.amazon.com/Audio-Technica-ATH-M50-Professional-Monitor-Headphones/dp/B000ULAP4U

Plantronics GameCon 367 for gaming and TS

http://www.amazon.com/Plantronics-GameCom-Closed-Ear-Gaming-Headset/dp/B001E45XT4

The Shures and a 5G ipod classic w/ rockbox, playing flac? bliss. Too bad my damn ipod got stolen so much. I use them with my phone atm.

The Audio Technicas are real nice, very comfortable, fairly neutral. They usually stay up at the church where I mix sound.

The gamecon is ok. Makes my ears sweaty :/ Also is very loud to anyone else in the room. The AT's are whisper silent.

**edit**

Note on the Shures: (kinda gross) You will have to be religious about cleaning your ears or the cans will get real nasty, real quick. lol