Disrespect

Jager Bomber

The poll to end all polls.  

7 members have voted

1. 1. Which statement is true?

• Jager Bomber is the best.
    • kaneasaurus is the best.
    • Sir Anus the Brown is the best.
    • The Chicago Blackhawks are going to win the Stanley Cup.

A few players on the hardcore server show me no respect. I am the best, and yes, I told you that. There is no need to get mad and try to prove me wrong. Now, sometimes you will see that I have a non-zero number in my deaths column, that's because I allowed a few people to kill me. Thanks for a moment of your time.

Another thing, your hockey team is trash.

I'm the best.

I told you that.

-kaneasaurus

P.S. lolumad?

Edited by Jager Bomber

As I was reading this post it made me fart. A great big nasty fart that burned my nose and even upset my dog. No sir, you are not the best and the blackhawks are a far stretch from being the best. Just by you making that statement I have come to understand that you are not balanced.

Hope to see you soon and frag you.

peace & bacon grease,

GraveDigger

Jesus Christ, no wonder people disrespect you. your probaly a little 12 year old who does nothing but curse when he dies ingame whitch is probaly every 2 seconds since you seem to into yourself. get a life and stop wetting your bed at night. :mad

Lovemyswagspic.jpg

Edited by Lovemyswag

• Administrators

Jesus Christ, no wonder people disrespect you. your probaly a little 12 year old who does nothing but curse when he dies ingame whitch is probaly every 2 seconds since you seem to into yourself. get a life and stop wetting your bed at night. :mad

http://i756.photobucket.com/albums/xx202/Blackpigy1/Lovemyswagspic.jpg

Any particular reason to post that "gay" image link in each post?

As I was reading this post it made me fart. A great big nasty fart that burned my nose and even upset my dog. No sir, you are not the best and the blackhawks are a far stretch from being the best. Just by you making that statement I have come to understand that you are not balanced.

Hope to see you soon and frag you.

peace & bacon grease,

GraveDigger

lolumad?