In the year 2000 D:

Chameleon

Well I was noticing that I was coming around to my 2,000th post and decided I would take a moment to make sure it was a good one..In or around November of last year I downloaded an old, but awesome free game called Enemy Territory and decided to give it a go.. My life was on a huge turnaround as most of you know and with my social life non existent. By chance the first server I connected to was the FA Silent server. It was hard getting use to the game, but I really enjoyed it and kept coming back for more even though I could barely get a kill. The FA guy there were so friendly and helped every time I had a question. And before long a few would even greet me when I joined.. I loved the atmosphere and the people.  One day when the url for the website popped up I decided that I would go check it out. I did and it seemed so cool and the people so nice.. I made an account and decided to introduce myself and everyone was so welcoming..

Some time went by and I stated to get to know a few people and was very active on the forums, so I decided I would make and app and hopefully be accepted into this awesome community.. I was very flattered to get the positive feedback from everyone and also very excited. As all this was going on I began to make more friends and decided I would like to help and make a donation.. I was going to send $50 just to show my appreciation for the hard work, time and money that goes in to this. In that process is where I stumbled on the V.I.P. process. So I thought I would kill two birds with one stone as the saying goes and help out plus get a few perks by becoming a V.I.P. A short time after I was accepted to trial, which I know to some may seem like a small thing, but for me was so very exciting. I mean I was so excited I told my friends about it haha. More time passed and more friends were made and I decided to check out this COD thing and that is actually because Cookie kept recommending that I give it a try.

I bought the game from steam and installed it, and honestly once I got on a server which was Beginners and got fully humiliated by not getting a kill for hours, I was about to throw in the towel lol. Lots of FA came to my aid though and offered so much help and advice it was amazing and made me feel even more at home.. Through forums, xfire and eventually team speak I have been able to make a lot of friends and learn so much about other people, places, cultures and well of course games.. I was as proud as I had ever been about anything when I was promoted to full member, I mean if I coulda been wearing a member badge in real life I sure would have haha.. Team speak has been amazing too in getting to know everyone, the differences in culture and language, but it never ceases to amaze me how no matter what barrier we all seem to have a kinship of sorts.

Well to sum it all up, being a part of this community has been a highlight in my life and I hope we can continue to thrive and build it up even more as time passes. I honestly just love you guys, and am thankful for the opportunity to be a part of something so great. And for those of you who actually read this whole thing, you're my heroes!

=F|A=Ph0eniX  AKA  Shane :D

P.S. I wanted to do a thanks and name of some people, but so many have done so much I wouldn't know where to start and where to end hehe

• Like 1

Awe Alex I know what you "really" mean when you say that and just so you know, I hate you too Alex, I hate you too <3

• Like 1

:lol   i wish the lil sign this guy´s got would say i hate u instead of LOL! lol 

Awe Alex I know what you "really" mean when you say that and just so you know, I hate you too Alex, I hate you too <3

lmfao dont put words on my fingers!

• Like 2

:lol   i wish the lil sign this guy´s got would say i hate u instead of LOL! lol 

lmfao dont put words on my fingers!

Don't worry Kat0n seems to feel the same way as you hehe..

• Like 1

That's amazing, great your being here for a while now and still are enjoying it. Great forum person, glad you found that url :).

Edited by louNAtiQ
  • Like 2

Congrats Ph0, your a great guy and its a joy to play with you on COD and to speak to you on teamspeak.

Ps, 2000 posts!! SPAM!!

Lol

Seeya ya ingame

Thanks man.. Same here, love to game with ya and get to know ya on TS :D

That's amazing, great your being here for a while now and still are enjoying it. Great forum person, glad you found that url :).

Thanks! Yeah I love it here more every day, and am so glad I got that url :D

• Like 1