New Map Rotations Feedback - 5/16/2013

All rotations should be up to date now, sorry for the delay.

Cool! Really appreciate the time, effort and work you put into this :D Thanks a ton!

i dislike the Killbox map rotation.

as said here: ambush, bloc and countdown are to big for 1vs1 or 2vs2. the gametyp was changed to tdm only. s&d would be nice at least, even for 1vs1.

maybe for the next rotation if we could get some (regular) players:

backlot s&d

crossfire s&d

and dont forget to add shipment :P

• Like 1

IMO ... too many HQ {KoTH} games in rotation on ABNERDOG, one would have been enough to mix it up and provide something new but it feels like there's 3 of them in rotation ?

Biggest drawback / downside to HQ game type is when people die right away when HQ is taken and then have to sit out of playing the game until whenever ... too many refuse to wait and just leave the game all together, next thing you know teams are unbalanced 3 on 7 and when you go to switch / balance the teams you have to wait to respawn 'til HQ is taken maybe ... just really aggravating as HALF the game seems like you're NOT EVEN PLAYING, sorry ... venting but that's my opinion of HQ.

Search n Destroy is kind of like that too, BUT at least you can spectate and be more entertained while dead IMO than watching HQ while dead. And since SnD and HQ are somewhat similar game types ... feels like 5 or 6 of these in rotation which IMO is too many.

Otherwise it's nice to get the new rotations semi regularly again ... people got bored playing the same rotation for 3 or 4 months in a row before. :)

Edited by LA_Kings_Fan

as said here: ambush, bloc and countdown are to big for 1vs1 or 2vs2. the gametyp was changed to tdm only. s&d would be nice at least, even for 1vs1.

backlot s&d

crossfire s&d

Much agreed. SD would be better on bigger maps and keep TDM on smaller maps?

I was really sad to see that everything was TDM on Killbox. I liked the mixed gametype. 

backlot s&d

crossfire s&d

I agree with that.

Also, I'm missing Strike on Beginners. :(

Really enjoying the rotation on the Abnerdog game.  It's always really nice to have the game refreshed so frequently, thank you for all the hard work. 

Double Aids (apparently really bad way to die!)

I was really sad to see that everything was TDM on Killbox. I liked the mixed gametype. 

I agree with that.

Also, I'm missing Strike on Beginners. :(

yea I am missing strike. Since it was one of my favorite maps and it seemed to get a lot of people on it.

I like the new rotation on Abnerdog, especially the 'domination' game type. What I can't stand is S&D, which requires patience. Thank god it ends fast! Overall though, a welcoming change. 

A final observation: many new players, which is a very good thing. At last, the server is crowded at several occasions. :)

Edited by The Partisan GR

• 3 weeks later...

It is nice to see the changes on Abnerdog.  I agree with LA that it is frustrating when teams are unbalanced and they do not balance until the round is complete (believe that is S@D).  But overall the new rotation is pretty cool and keeps people interested.  I cannot express my appreciation to those map makers, I remember the old days of Delta Force Land Warrior and working with the map makers to make new maps.  Very time consuming and takes a person with a good eye to create something like that.  Thank you! By the way I brag about the updates to others when I can, telling them that they never know when a rotation could be changed! 

• Like 2