Disturbing sound :/

Chameleon

Woke up early this morning to a disturbing sound... I had left my pc on overnight which is something I do quite often while downloading Black Ops 2, but when I opened my eyes this morning I heard a noise I had no heard in a very long time. A quick and distressing clicking noise. I knew right then something was wrong. Got up turned my monitor on to a blue screen. Restarted and nothing, restarted over and over to the same results.. After a while of tinkering, I knew my HDD had went bad :( Fortunately I was able to go out this morning and get another, unfortunately I was unable to salvage anything from my old one.. So I am starting from ground zero with absolutely nothing.. I have windows installed and am downloading all my games. Hopefully I will be back on COD tonight and everything will be as groovy as can be :D

P.S. Midnight if you read this and still have that CD Key I need you to msg me :D (Yeah I know you love me hehe)

Wait, after all the reminders of Smoke. Did you or did you not had a backup?

Also did you went HDD again or SSD or HDD/SSD combo => just curious, if you had to replace the HDD anyway :P

Wait, after all the reminders of Smoke. Did you or did you not had a backup?

Also did you went HDD again or SSD or HDD/SSD combo => just curious, if you had to replace the HDD anyway :P

The only thing I had backed up was my player profiles.. I didn't back much else up, like I said I am horrible with computers, I would need a class to get as good with them as most of you hehehe.. I just figured where this pc was new I should not have any problems this early, but I guess I can say lesson learned hehe

Thats what she said.

Hahahahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!

Where have you been Smoke!!!???  It isn't the same without you around!!!  :D

Between Midnight and Alex, the problem is solved and files have been recovered... HDD is a no go now, but it is under warranty and will be replaced... Thanks guys!! And thanks to everyone else for putting up with my less that tech savvy self hehe..