Website Referrals Banners Updated

daredevil

I'm such a turd.  I thought that I had seen this yesterday when we were talking about it.  And I didn't.  Looks great.  Although after the first initial fade in and out, it starts a new cycle where it fades in for half (to ts) and the just quits.  Then it starts over.  Also, I'd play with the colors a bit, but I like red as well, just wanted to see variation.  Maybe I'll let you stick with the animation stuff.  You want my idea?

Yeah I am trying to figure out the reason it starts over like that, I thought i had it on a loop but apparently not hahaha.. What's your idea?

Let me create the background first.  But essentially I wanted a wall in the middle.  Then we'd have a bullet travel, hit the wall, and out the other side streams Fearless Assassins. And pieces of the wall can transform into the icons. Just an idea.  Pretty vague right now, would be easier to chat it in TS or Xfire.

Okay I took another stab at the delay thing hehe..

bannerani2_zps523bdcaa.gif

The F|A logo in the middle should just be removed. It's too small to even read what the text in the circle around it says. You could just add F|A in a font that would fit with a gaming community and background. The font that's being used right now for Fearless Assassins doesn't look like it represents a gaming community. More like a cheap ass store. The font used for A multigaming community doesn't fit with gaming either. That font actually almost doesn't fit with anything. Maybe some weird company but not games. If you look up gaming logos and whatever else I doubt you'll find those two fonts anywhere.

Now about the fading part. It's too much pixels. The quality of the logos ain't good and it's hard to read. Use the logos without the Battlefield and Teamspeak text in the logo. I know they exsist. I guess if you can get it to fade out and in without it being so "pixeling" it would be alright.

The background could be better but I guess it's alright.

Maybe it helps you. If I replied this to every signature and whatever is made on this forum I'd be 1000 posts further. Guess this is what I meant in the shoutbox. :)

That is a great idea man.. Would take a little time, but I think we can manage it hehe.. I will be able to hop on ts a little later, we can work out the kinks then :D

The F|A logo in the middle should just be removed. It's too small to even read what the text in the circle around it says. You could just add F|A in a font that would fit with a gaming community and background. The font that's being used right now for Fearless Assassins doesn't look like it represents a gaming community. More like a cheap ass store. The font used for A multigaming community doesn't fit with gaming either. That font actually almost doesn't fit with anything. Maybe some weird company but not games. If you look up gaming logos and whatever else I doubt you'll find those two fonts anywhere.

Now about the fading part. It's too much pixels. The quality of the logos ain't good and it's hard to read. Use the logos without the Battlefield and Teamspeak text in the logo. I know they exsist. I guess if you can get it to fade out and in without it being so "pixeling" it would be alright.

The background could be better but I guess it's alright.

Maybe it helps you. If I replied this to every signature and whatever is made on this forum I'd be 1000 posts further. Guess this is what I meant in the shoutbox. :)

Then that is what you should do.  Alex I have no beef with you and appreciate comments at all times.  Constructive criticism is essential to building a quality product, but negativity is not.  There's a fine line between the two and I think you stepped over that in the Shoutbox. The above is constructive and is very much appreciated. We are working with programs blindly and playing with things, so we don't expect to be perfect or even close to finished.  But comments and suggestions help us get there. So please comment on our posts and signatures, because we like it. But don't push negativity. :)

I hope this helps and isn't brash.

That is a great idea man.. Would take a little time, but I think we can manage it hehe.. I will be able to hop on ts a little later, we can work out the kinks then :D

I don't know what later is for you, but I won't be able to get on ts until about 5 pm PST. I'm on xfire all day though.  I have an idea for the background, so I'll work on it today.

Guys, IMO the animation is good.. the background is good, but i think the way the text is needs to change.. You could play around with the font, the color of the font and also FA name needs to be bigger than multigaming community. Also the FA logo can either go on the left either on top, center or bottom. With a dark background the color of the font needs to be light and bright so that it actually gets lifted from the background..

Guys, IMO the animation is good.. the background is good, but i think the way the text is needs to change.. You could play around with the font, the color of the font and also FA name needs to be bigger than multigaming community. Also the FA logo can either go on the left either on top, center or bottom. With a dark background the color of the font needs to be light and bright so that it actually gets lifted from the background..

Hehe.  We have been discussing this and we agree.  I was just saying I like red (always have).  Phoenix has learned new things and is working on them.  I am working on a background for another banner, but we totally agree with you guys. :)

Phoenix, this is really rough, but gets at the idea that I wanted.  I have to figure out the Fearless Assassins size, but basically the bullet would hit the wall /stop animation/ then start animations /stream FA and icons as broken wall/.  The font is Counter Strike.  I don't care too much for the bricks I lined off right center, so I'll look around for others. Again just an idea and very rough.

post-8873-0-12133400-1371678052_thumb.png

I like this.. The animation will be tough but I am pretty sure I can pull it off.. Holla at me on ts later so we can go ever the specifics :D

The idea sounds nice...

This isn't much of any help, LOL. Makes it sound like its a horrible idea. :)

@ Phoenix- Hey man sorry I didn't catch ya last night. I was minecrafting it up! I found some more game fonts and better bricks and will post later.

• Like 1

No seriously it sounds good.. Just didnt want to comment much as that will hinder your creative process.. After being in the advertising industry for sometime and dealing with some of the best creative brains in India, that is one thing i have understood.. I try to give comments that might goad towards something good but i stop right there.. Rest of it is allowing your creative juices to flow :)

• Leader

Cool I always wondered how people got those in their sigs.. I added one now :D

You can also use them as an icon for a direct-link on your computer to the FA website.

post-8926-0-94869400-1371782311.jpg

• Like 1