NQ3 Adre!

^SaTorI

I do this topic representing many players who do not use adrenaline to play.

I wonder if it is possible to eliminate the use of adrenaline, we have many players who never used and is far ahead sometimes for players who always use adrenaline.

anyone agrees?

• Like 2

well your not gonna like my option.

we have had this discussion on the server why in the world would we get rid of it its the only nq server we have with adren. much of our server traffic we get play there because we have it. imo if you don't wanna play with adren go play on nq2 if we change it we will lose a bunch of people trust me.just my 2 cents.

• Like 1

well your not gonna like my option.????

imo if you don't wanna play with adren go play on nq2????? 

Mate, I do not think about whether I like your opinion or not, as I said at the beginning of my post:

"I do this topic representing many players who do not use adrenaline to play".

I never use adrenaline, but I do not this post just for my opinion, I might continue to endure play against players who use it all the time, I made the post for the many players who asked me this, with which I obviously agree.

• Like 1

never used it but i did start using it cause thats all you see is people on constant adren it is annoying sometimes and no fun but its part of the game and D..X has a point you will lose players if you take it away as ive seen this happen

• Like 1

I use it all the time in Jay4, and some players say to me: "You only kill with adre on..."

So? Use it as well, if no, your problem, not mine...

Regards.

Edited by TurboPT
  • Like 1

I agree to remove it.  Most kdr players go medic and spam adren.  What is the point of playing other classes when you cant self heal or get a turbo boost.  Making it so you can only adren other players gives it an objective purpose.  Although it still can be abused by a couple of good teammates.  

everyone is missing the point we have 2 nq servers without adren and 1 with witch makes it unique why change it so why would we want 3 the same.what about the 30 other regulars that like to use it the hell with them???? think about it.