Gaming Night

Eggtato

Well I and some others were thinking of a gaming night. I am just wondering who is up for it. Also which server we should do it on.

Probably Killbox or the Broadcast server that we have.

When probably a weekend. 

Time don't know but it is all up to you guys I am the one suggesting it.

I am in- available most afternoons and weekends- give me the place and date, and I am ready to kick some a*** :)

Weekends are usually bad for me since most of my work is done then, though there is the off chance that I have this saturday off. 

I would be up for it. I finish work around 430pm EST so anytime after that. Although I may be partying later that night so the evening would be best for me. 

I am good most evenings. The problem is getting the Eastern hemisphere players and Western hemisphere players on at the same time. It might work better to split it up into two shifts. As to the server, I don't have a preference really, I am game for whatever's decided on. If you forced me to say something, I would say Killbox.

why you dont use the whole day? we are so many people from different time zomes. everyone has a RL too. just set a day (like saturday or maybe the saturday and sunday) and a server and the people will jump in.

• Like 2

why you dont use the whole day? we are so many people from different time zomes. everyone has a RL too. just set a day (like saturday or maybe the saturday and sunday) and a server and the people will jump in.

agree. there are alot of FA people I never play based on time difference. We already made a topic for killbox revival so why not a killbox weekend? Its also going to take more than 1 day to get it back consistently.

• Like 1