Awards discussion.

daredevil

At the end of map it shows kills of each player. :P More or less it also saves top killer of map and mod shows it during intermission.

i know that is shows the higgest fragger at the end of the map, i was just wondering how you get the "award" posted here because it seems like many FA players did better than Husa's 105 kills this past month.

i know that is shows the higgest fragger at the end of the map, i was just wondering how you get the "award" posted here because it seems like many FA players did better than Husa's 105 kills this past month.

Just post a screenie :D It would be cool if for example on jay2, the stats reset monthly and we could calculate the highest killer of the month from that.

• Administrators

Just post a screenie :D It would be cool if for example on jay2, the stats reset monthly and we could calculate the highest killer of the month from that.

Good idea. Will set up something for that and for Etpub. Someone needs to take responsibility for it. Anyone from leader / co leaders besides Calda?

yo that wasnt me cuz i dont play on jay2....

In jay 1 yes that was me :D

I don't remember going on Jay1 recently...Anyway, it was good fun wherever it was, and it brought fun to a fail map. (North Pole)

shouldnt there be separate award for jay 1 and 2?

jay 2 is noticably harder....

in jay2 i can make 100kills almost everymap. but in jay 2, its challenging to get 100kills lol.

it just doesnt seem fair in my opinion

• Administrators

shouldnt there be separate award for jay 1 and 2?

jay 2 is noticably harder....

in jay2 i can make 100kills almost everymap. but in jay 2, its challenging to get 100kills lol.

it just doesnt seem fair in my opinion

:fixed

shouldn't there be separate award for jay 1 and 2?

jay 1 is noticeably harder....

in jay2 i can make 100kills almost every map. but in jay 1, it's challenging to get 100kills lol.

it just doesn't seem fair in my opinion

• 4 weeks later...