Sign in to follow this  
DrJoske

Apology for being a dick recently

Possible drama ahead, but got to post this. So if you are not intrested in drama: leave now

After a day of sleep, I realized I might have been a butthurt **** yesterday and I'm sorry about that :(

I just want to make some stuff clear:

• I really was planning to withdraw my apply (hustul can confirm this). For the simple reason  I'm convinced I wouldn't make it again to level 15

This made my whole reapply obsolete, considering my biggest reason I wanted to reapply was to be again full admin on the server. I think I didn't make that clear enough in the in my apply (and the following up rants).

Me going apeshit over the fact I got denied (probably because I didn't look serious about my apply), was totally wrong, specially because I was planning to withdraw anyway.
  • I still will drop any of my admin levels, more because I realize I went over the top yesterday and I accept the results of it.

Special apology to Retroleaves and Kat0n for being a **** on the server yesterday.

Kind regards DrJoske

ps. I will be almost MIA the next couple of weeks, because I'm preparing for exams => This is the reason I want to make my apologies now.

Edited by DrJoske
  • Like 2

No problem, I personally don't think you really overreacted, even if you could have reacted better :)

See you on the server!