COD and ET players you think are good

Shinobi

Just a topic to send a shout out to significant players you think are good on our local servers :). Can include admin and regulars and also can include more than one person. NO GETTING MAD PLS :)

Circus Bear is annoying with those perks but if he's good with them what does it matter. I'd like to give a shout out to a old mate Katofong.

Wow You think Circus Bear. Why I disagree is because he uses Grenade Lauchers and Last stand. Mine best Players are Decimate, Forsaken and MM|Pub

:drama True.. I personally think bear is a ****.. sorry but I had to voice my opinion

no one using last stand or tubes is really good.... + he camps, id go with decimate(imsureheshacking... :ph34r: ) forsaken,MM|Pub and i find myself pretty good when im having a good day ^^

then ofc i have to give a shoutout to the 2 best scopes in PRO cod4: FnaticStevy and LLL.ono:)

• Like 1

Stevy is such a good player

I gotta go with Paradox and SyNtAx.

Also Dignitas scrim team was pretty beast back in the day

Edited by MagOo