Map rotation for F|A NoQuarter #1 XPS Enemy Territory Gaming Server - April 2013

daredevil

• Administrators

The !map command hasn't been updated, is it the right place to report it?

I will see what i can do with map command because slowly we are moving towards new maps every week and map command needs to be updated manually.

• 3 weeks later...

The map rotation for NQ1 seems to be a new one, but I don't see any post on the forums about it? Do we know when there will be one posted? Or if it already has been, and I've gone blind, does anyone have the link to it? :D

It is true, that has not been posted yet cause our secretary was feeling a lil indisposed :p

As dare already mentioned above, the server rotation will change frequently, anyway
do not forget to suggest in this post which maps you would like to see on the server!

New map rotation:

Pirates (added)

Aldernest (back in rotation)

TramFight (added)

Supply depot

Warbell

Marrackech streets 2 night

Bremen

SW Siwa oasis

School

Gold rush GALS

Base Race (added)

Yay! Thank you Nani  ^_^

Also, !maps has been saying 'Permission denied.' while I was playing earlier, is this intentional? Or should I report it to tracker? :)

• Administrators

Yay! Thank you Nani  ^_^

Also, !maps has been saying 'Permission denied.' while I was playing earlier, is this intentional? Or should I report it to tracker? :)

That command is removed since .. as of now. We will add that back after few weeks once we are done through 20 map rotations. ;) Each map rotation every week or so or 2 map rotations every one week.