Show us your car photos.

daredevil

No laughing, its pretty good car, no worries if something happen cos its cheap. Lol, in this pic there was summer tire in back for better drifting. :)

i was just about to say that. prolly fun for drivin in snow. i had a 1993 ford taurus gl when i lived in Ohio. best car to drive in the snow for me :)

Scion tC with a few mods. 6000K HIDs, 15% tint all around, super rare TYC LED tail lights, white LED license plate lights, 12 inch kicker sub, and an S2000 antenna.

39532_97f004ee11.jpg

BMW E90 328i with the sport package. I got this car recently because I couldn't resist the deal I was getting. I can't find E30s around my area so I gave up on that. Mods to come: 15% tint all around, factory projector headlights with white aftermarket halos, 5000K HIDs, and CSL rep trunk maybe if I don't get a 335i/M3 after I graduate with engineering and get a real job.

66097569.jpg

You guys have some beautiful beasts! Vrooom! The mustangs, yummmies! And to really appreciate the power and engineering, you gotta have a stick! vvVVrooom! :D

A pic of my borrowed ride.. I use to ride this baby when ever id go over to a friends house. Tho mine was black and blue. Never forget those days - wind in your hair, screaming of someone who got a booboo, the punk behind you thats gunna tell on someone else for whatever. :P lol

ur_big_wheel.jpg

Edited by chocolate
  • Like 1