Show us your car photos.

daredevil

• 2 weeks later...

Here’s a few videos of my new muffler I got on my truck! It’s a Flowmaster Super 44, and it has a amazing deep tone that I’ve fallen in love with. It’s nice and loud too, but camera doesn’t do justice for that. The tailpipe facing the ground is also nice because it helps the sound echo off of the road haha. Sounds outstanding overall, wether it’s a small acceleration, rolling up on 3k rpm’s, or just cruising it hits a really loud deep tone. Gotta say, probably the best money I’ve ever spent in my life!

• Like 3
  • Surprise 1
  • 100 1

14 hours ago, TulsaGeoff said:

Thats a sweet ride. What is the model/stats? I see a full body kit of sorts.

GLE 63 AMG 557 HP / automatic

at fostla I tuned my car there and i support them 🙂 my friend is working there

Edited by ScoOfi
  • Like 2
  • 100 1

Some nice cars in this thread!

I'm a huge car and BMW guy.  I've had about 8 cars in the last 14 years, almost half of those were BMWs (e36 325i, e39 M5, and now an F10 M5).

My M5 is an BMW Individual car.  The exterior is Amazonite Silver Metallic (really unique silver that has yellow and green hues, depending on the sunlight) and the interior is dark brown leather with lighter wood (forgot the exact names).  The car sits as I bought it.  It's a bit more aggressive than I would have modded, so I'm in the process of bringing it back to a more classy look.  

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

Video - Small revs to 2 and 4k

Edited by madmike
  • Like 5
  • Love 3
  • 100 1

• 4 weeks later...

My car was part of a photoshoot for a DJ last week.  Not a ton of photos of just my car, but here's one:

spacer.png

• Like 4
  • Love 1

• 4 weeks later...
On 7/7/2019 at 12:54 PM, madmike said:

Some nice cars in this thread!

I'm a huge car and BMW guy.  I've had about 8 cars in the last 14 years, almost half of those were BMWs (e36 325i, e39 M5, and now an F10 M5).

My M5 is an BMW Individual car.  The exterior is Amazonite Silver Metallic (really unique silver that has yellow and green hues, depending on the sunlight) and the interior is dark brown leather with lighter wood (forgot the exact names).  The car sits as I bought it.  It's a bit more aggressive than I would have modded, so I'm in the process of bringing it back to a more classy look.  

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

Video - Small revs to 2 and 4k

Mike ! You’re Beamer is gorgeous! I have always been a fan of the 5 series! What a gorgeous looking car man! Kinda makes me jealous ! 

• Like 1

On 8/25/2019 at 2:29 PM, HeadhunterZ said:

Mike ! You’re Beamer is gorgeous! I have always been a fan of the 5 series! What a gorgeous looking car man! Kinda makes me jealous ! 

Thanks man!  Really appreciate it.

• Like 3

• 1 month later...