Show us your car photos.

daredevil

p50sale1.jpg

Hell yeah :yahoo

LOL. Can you beat this ! I drive this to work/school everyday!

small_cars1.jpg

In my dad's garage with the heads off. Lots of extra work done to that one ;) But for now...

city-bus-1.jpg

Whaa you stole a city bus? :D

I had a 2001 Celica GT. I swear I've seen that car before... NRGY. Were you a part of newcelica.org?

I have been on that site to use tutorials on installing foglamps which I removed - a great deal of useful stuff on there and nice ideas for kits/rims/etc. I have never posted any pics on there or any other sites :yahoo (had to use that face 1 time)

• Administrators

I have been on that site to use tutorials on installing foglamps which I removed - a great deal of useful stuff on there and nice ideas for kits/rims/etc. I have never posted any pics on there or any other sites :yahoo (had to use that face 1 time)

Interesting. I must have seen your name pop up or something there before. I was Blue Lucifer who made that old write up for the CCFL / Neon mod for the AC climate controls back in 2002. There were others who modified my methods and made a install guide from my write up.