Show us your car photos.

daredevil

First i had a lancia delta sport, it was of my big brother, and was very old, only i had it 2'5 years. It was like this:

Lancia_Delta_HF_turbo_001.JPG

My current car is exactly like this but with the seats in beige color, just :wub:

ML06VUP.jpg

• Love 2

In my dad's garage with the heads off. Lots of extra work done to that one ;) But for now...

city-bus-1.jpg

lol that was my situation when i lived back in Phx. Some very interesting characters on the bus :lol: that's all I gotta say about city transportation. It got me to work and back, thou.

some nice cars but way to small for me and my family plus in winter they would not go no wheres around here in this snow hahahah

My little car owned 2' of snow and packed ice last winter. Front wheel drive, light as shit, 4 cylinder.. Little thing does quite well. Now my sisters car in the car port or my soccer mom van next to my green monster, now that is a different story.. lol..

snowpics015.jpg

It would be awesome if we would have same law here as in USA,i need to be 18 to get driving license,and 16 to get it and i need to drive with someone who has at least 5 years expirience and without alcohol in blood :cry

It would be awesome if we would have same law here as in USA,i need to be 18 to get driving license,and 16 to get it and i need to drive with someone who has at least 5 years expirience and without alcohol in blood :cry

I would be glad to help, but I usually have alcohol in my blood.