Show us your car photos.

daredevil

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

Bought this Tahoe when I found out I was having a baby.  Needed more space and safety :)  I'll drive this tank anywhere.  

When I got out of the Army I bought a CLS 550 AMG because I lived in a warm area.  RWD, bucket seats, couldn't drive in snow, potholes were borderline destroying the aluminum rims...  So it was time to get that big 4x4 truck when I moved to Colorado anyways.  I do miss the 5.5l, but I have a 5.3l and I dont have to dismount the tranny to do engine work.  Plus there's so much room in the engine bay on the truck I can do all the work myself now :)  Mercedes alternator 300$, Chevy alternator 30$...  Mercedes tires (rears wider than front and directional so you cant rotate them at all) 300$ per tire, Chevy tires for full set of 4 = 400$ :)  Never again will I buy an expensive car.  High performance cars require high performance $$$!  But ohhh it was so fast and fun...

IMG_20190223_090127.jpg

2007-Mercedes-Benz-CLS550.jpg

• Like 8
  • Surprise 1
  • 100 1

On 2/22/2019 at 3:43 AM, Sonofdoc said:

Got custom outlaw tires/rims, smoked headlights, aftermarket backup camera, etc. Absolutely in love, there aren’t any words I could use to describe how thankful I am.

How do you see at night? 😛

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Barn!e said:

How do you see at night? 😛

Eh, I’ve still gotta adjust the headlights (the first night I drove it, I couldn’t see down the road because the headlights were pointed straight downwards lol), but the brightness on them is fine for the most part :D

• Like 1

• 2 months later...