My Vsay config/script/thing-a-ma-bob

Heretic121

Not quite sure what to call it but it's my current custom vsay config thingy.

Anywho, a quick explanation of it:

This config makes use of the numpad, which is normally used for fireteam things. The reason I chose the numpad was because I don't really use the numpad for fireteams, and it was alot of spare keys doing nothing much :)

So there are three static control keys, 7, 8 and 9 on the numpad. 7 is for Global Vsays, 8 is for Team Vsays and 9 is for Fun Vsays. To select Vsays from these categories you use 1-6 on the numpad.

7 and 8 have a max of 6 custom vsays each. 9 can have anything up to 200+ vsays, but currently only has three.

Global Vsays:

• Numpad 1 - Hello
  • Numpad 2 - Goodbye
  • Numpad 3 - Cheer
  • Numpad 4 - Great Shot
  • Numpad 5 - Thanks
  • Numpad 6 - You're welcome.

Team Vsays:

• Numpad 4 - Medic (With current health)
  • Numpad 5 - Ammo (With current ammo)
  • Numpad 6 - We need an engineer.

The Fun category has three vsays at the moment, but as mentioned, it has the potential to have 200+ vsays. If you want to use the current three vsays, they are as follows:

• Numpad 444: Text - How do you like me now, [k]? | Sound - Boom Headshot!
  • Numpad 445: Text - I love you, [r]! | Sound - I love you!
  • Numpad 446: Text - Thank you, [p]! | Sound - Thanks

Not the most amazing fun vsays, but they're just a little filler to show that it works :)

Right, I think that's about it. If you have any questions, ask away :)

EDIT: I forgot to add; when I created this, I had only just spent 30 minutes learning it. It took me about 2 hours to build it from scratch, bug test it and fix any problems I encountered. So if there any mistakes, or problems, I apologise :)

NOTE: This config was created for NQ1, however it does work on NQ2 and 3 but it won't be able to use any custom sounds.

vsays.zip

• Like 2