Do your part

Seaside

Do your part against dog and cat meat/fur trade in China.
I'm sorry this is a very delicate subject, that may won't change anything but let's try at least.

Here is the petition : 

In view of the shocking investigation into slaughterhouses and dog meat markets, carried out by the animal rights organisation Animal Equality, I’ve been able to see first-hand the terrible physical and psychological torture these animals are subjected to.

More than 10 millions dogs and 4 million cats are murdered each year for their meat and fur in China. The cruelty of this practice is completely unjustifiable.

There are millions of us around the world who consider that the massacre of dogs and cats for human consumption or for their fur is unacceptable and I therefore urge China’s government to prohibit and eradicate this cruel trade.

Yours sincerely,

[signature]

The link to sign It : http://www.voicelessfriends.org/

Please, do

And if you want to have an idea of what is happening there, watch this video  (DO NOT WATCH IF YOU are too SENSITIVE - i couldnt watch it myself.... Just burst into tears-): 

• Like 2

While I am against needless cruelty to animals, they really look best on my plate with a side order of potatoes. Although I dont plan to eat any dog or cat anytime soon I will be avoiding Chinese food for a while :D

Don't quite understand how people fight for dogs and cats when there are pigs, cows, and chickens that are slaughtered and abused in even more harsher ways than this, not sure if it's because dogs and cats look more cute or not but it's hypocritical to me.

I signed anyways.

How can I be hypocritical? I feel concerned about other animals, all animals tortured. 
But I just got to start somewhere. Doesn't mean I don't fight for chicken and sheeps. Just mean I care. 

Done, man's best friend should be treated with respect.

OMG, I just watched that video, I feel like throwing up........

Edited by soulJAHmon
  • Like 1

People are right, we do need to at least treat the animals better but the fact is we all do the same thing to cows and pigs. The only difference is, is that people see dogs and cats as pets most of the time. I watched the video and now my night is ruined.. Im going to go cuddle with my dog now.

• Like 1

New steaks coming in mcdonald made of cat and dog ....     lol gave me a good belly laugh .

All living beings should be treated same.. not be descriminated just becoz  few are cute .

Do your part against dog and cat meat/fur trade in China.

I'm sorry this is a very delicate subject, that may won't change anything but let's try at least.

I also don't like ill-treatments inflicted on animals, but this is definitely not the good way to start acting against this, I think that Chinese people / government have a special state of mind, they have been doing it for years and won't stop cause of a petition got up by some random citizen. Such a request should come from our governments, but we can forget it atm imo. This should be, at the opposite, the final goal to reach, and you should rather start with sth more doable.

Signed like already 20 petitions for that mathers..and will continue to sign more..thx for sharing seaside ;)

im a suporter of some activist groups,so im uptodate in many situations around the world.

• Like 1

@yoyo

that means i can skin you and eat you

but i prefer filet over ground beef

@borr You standing there like a queer  challenging your master....  just to get skullf***ed!