Do your part

Seaside

im hyprocrit I have dog if someone hurts it I kill him or her

but cows dont care were they come from aslong my burgers and steaks taste good :P

but then again if I would know that my meat came from things like this I probably won't buy it.

• Administrators

Animal welfare is a western concept as is signing petitions. I do agree that animals should be treated right however you cannot expect a person in China to share your moral values. We can't even treat each other with respect as humans.

• Like 1

I don't understand you guys sometimes.  A person puts a very sensitive subject on here and some of you try to

make light of it and hijack the thread with your stupid statements.  IF you cant follow the thread then STFU!

I don't understand you guys sometimes.  A person puts a very sensitive subject on here and some of you try to

make light of it and hijack the thread with your stupid statements.  IF you cant follow the thread then STFU!

if you would like serious comment

they eat cats and dogs. everyone knows this.  signing a petition is not going to get them to stop eating what is a part of their culture.

the petition should be to get them to change the environment and how the animals are treated before slaughter

ps. you shouldnt tell people to stfu

The argument is that there is no efficient way to humanely farm dogs for their dog meat and fur, and still make a profit ie. feeding them properly and letting them run around and shit and giving them space, painlessly slaughtering them bla bla

so it should not be recognised as livestock & this should be illegal. (like free-range vs barn)

The counter argument is that you turn a blind eye when you / your neighbours are profiting from slaughtered livestock and spam my government with petitions when we are profitting from slaughtered livestock.  eg. you did not sign a petition to your government for the farms that suffocate their cattle - and you have probably happily purchased meat from a suffocated animal.

the counter counter argument is your problem is bigger than ours. (and that is where I think it will end) - but signed :)

ps. this isn't the spam section :spank

• Clan Friend

I guess most of you dont care about pigs chicken or a calf :( they live in the same way nextdoor . 

good point, but I don't eat meat

I do slaughter mosquitoes and other pests but that's self-defense...

I'm not sure if it's really part of their culture and it will always be, China is big and I don't think if you are Chinese you really have to eat dogs, it's like saying that in Italy they eat cats just because in some small areas they used to do it in the past (or so they say)

lol @ sensitive subject .

@jaie I know this isn't spam section but but but.. doesn't mean I can't spam, while I see hypocricy at its height.

killing is killing,  you eat meat it means you support killing .  why to hate people who like to eat cat , dog or any other living being while you yourself eat flesh.  Eating chicken, lamb, cow or any other living being ain't going to make you more civilized , educated or sensitive then those who eat cat or dog , less qq more pew pew .

Edited by yoyo

why does the animal suffer so badly before you kill it? there are several ways to kill something, (why do they die so painfully)

Much agreed. As much as I hate to say it if you have nothing to add or to say that is decent to this sensitive subject then please don't spam it. I for one find this sensitive. If you want to make comments about this and make a funny side this topic actually make a topic and make your own pointless and stupid comments there.

@Seaside I will take a look at it but I don't whether I will do anything.

• Like 1