Apology

Griffin32

ok yes my name is griffin and i mean in NO way for this post to be anything bad about FA....please just read this before deleting it right away.

consider this my apology to all members of FA. i would like to apologize for the very rude behavior of those couple of members that came on KILLBOX that one night and bashed FA . I know their actions were UNCALLED for and i apologize for it. Again i will state i MYSELF did nothing to take part in it.....all i said to them was that i was going to F|A TDM KILLBOX to play a little since noone was on or servers. so they followed me and came on. i had no intention of doing anything but playing some cod4. i did not encourage their behavior. i also want to apologize to duckie for telling everyone that he falsely accused me and banned me. i know he was just doing what dare told everyone to. so please forgive me.. im not asking for anything magical to happen though but please just consider my apology.

sincerely,

Griffin

i'm just gonna say a couple things. Griffin you should be sorry. sorry for betraying us, sorry for what ur dumb ass clan members were saying to nike. i know ur guys don't know her but we really like our own lil smelly shoe. lol. i don't know why you betrayed us. nor do i really care. i hope you have learned a very valuable lesson about this. you lost some friends guy.

ur appology on my part is excepted.

and i'm sorry it had to end this way.

-WolfHunter

apology taken but with caution. Someone rightly said, Time is the best teller.. So lets wait and watch, cause only time will tell how honest your apology was and how much it was taken by all of us.

Till then enjoy the game :)

It will take sometime before i am even willing to accept this apology. I will however consider it, and in due time i may change my mind but as killergun said it will be with caution. Fool me once shame on you, fool me twice shame on me.

• Administrators

It will take sometime before i am even willing to accept this apology. I will however consider it, and in due time i may change my mind but as killergun said it will be with caution. Fool me once shame on you, fool me twice shame on me.

Well said. :)