TEAM DAMAGE HARDCORE

Bi0s

ON harcore you will get kicked if you do to much team damage but it seems it is wacked out... somebody needs to look into it serval times somebody from the other team would kill me then bang they would be kicked for to much team damage :confused :confused

ON harcore you will get kicked if you do to much team damage but it seems it is wacked out... somebody needs to look into it serval times somebody from the other team would kill me then bang they would be kicked for to much team damage :confused :confused

This is because he was at the limit of getting kicked. He gave 5-6 shots on one of his teammates while shooting at you and got kicked. It's not because you teamkill somebody that you won't get kicked for teamdamage.

We've look into this already, I did a lot of tests and before complaining about it, please try to get kicked by yourself and you will see how much damage you need to do to your teammates before getting kick.

That player has shoot 20 bullets into his teammate without any reasons. Then the teamdamage restriction started to count. He made 25% of his hits in his teammates. This means 1 shot on his team, 3 shots on the enemy. It's A LOT and that guy deserved to be kicked. Try it yourself and do some tests. If you figure that it's too low since you can reach that point (I really wonder how...), then we can put it lower.