FAMOUS MOVIE QUOTES

GraveDigger

"I am the lord god almighty...and I am here to avenge....."

This is not from Pulp Fiction, is it? I believe it goes something like this: "And you will know my name is lord, when I lay my vengeance upon thee."

At least one person likes playing this game.

I took the quote out of context to see if anyone could figure it out, without Googling it.

Good job RetroLeaves.  You earn a golden fig leaf.

• Like 1

How about Jude Dredd  1995 

I'm am the Law!   How do you plead!  "Not Guilty"  I knew you where going to say that!   BANG!

Star Wars?

Here's one of my favs

"Yeah I called her up. She gave me a bunch of crap about me not listening to her, or something. I don't know, I wasn't really paying attention."

This is a hybrid. This is a cross, ah, of Bluegrass, Kentucky Bluegrass, Featherbed Bent, and Northern California Sensemilia. The amazing stuff about this is, that you can play 36 holes on it in the afternoon, take it home and just get stoned to the bejeezus-belt that night on this stuff.

lol

Cinderella story. Outta nowhere. A former greenskeeper now, about to become the Masters champion. It looks like a miracle ...It's in the hole! It's in the hole! It's in the hole!