Sign in to follow this  
Ackmey

Difficulty connecting to etpub

Question

Every now and then, I have trouble connecting to etpub - when I try to connect, it goes awaiting challenge...1 for a few seconds, then back to the main menu with the error message: ET//216.155.146.19:27960 --- which is the IP to hardcore... anyone know what's going on?

Thanks

2 answers to this question

Every now and then, I have trouble connecting to etpub - when I try to connect, it goes awaiting challenge...1 for a few seconds, then back to the main menu with the error message: ET//216.155.146.19:27960 --- which is the IP to hardcore... anyone know what's going on?

Thanks

Server is full and is redirecting you to hardcore. But since you play from 2.55 buggy unpatched version it doesn't show you that pop up menu.

Patch it to 2.6b and I will remove that auto redirect when server is full prolly by this week.

Server is full and is redirecting you to hardcore. But since you play from 2.55 buggy unpatched version it doesn't show you that pop up menu.

Patch it to 2.6b and I will remove that auto redirect when server is full prolly by this week.

Cool, thanks - but I'm already patched to 2.6b 0.o