=F|A= Chivalry:Medieval Warfare server?!?! I'd like to think so...

=Death Hunter=

Just something I've been thinking about because this game has had me hooked for at least a month strait. And I'm representin' the F|A there all alone!

If you haven't had a chance to play this game it's on Steam and totally worth it! It's hand-to-hand combat to the extreme with the exception of archers and a catapult here and there. Swords, halbeards, and spears... even fists. Would be awesome to have a server run by F|A for this game there are a ton of people that play it.

Just thought I would put it out there for anyone who hasn't played it yet and to throw a humble suggestion out. I would've put it in with the suggestion topics but that section mostly applies to servers we already have!

Go now and blugeon!!!

looks nice :) btw what nick are you using

And I'm representin' the F|A there all alone!

asking becouse u sayd you represnt us coz if you are using FA tags im not sure its allowed since FA doesnt officially play this game so.

asking becouse u sayd you represnt us coz if you are using FA tags im not sure its allowed since FA doesnt officially play this game so.

I carry the same name on steam as here.  I changed it when I got Team fortess and COD4 but I never got that to run because I used the key on my laptop which didn't support the game. It's basically just an icon on my desktop. 

I don't know if that's "legal" or not. Didn't really think about it cause I use it for TF2 and stuff.

This Game is amazingly Awesome.

And yes it is man. You can chop people's limbs and heads off. They have little voice commands like vsays in W:ET. And theres a battlecry button you can hit as you run into battle. Pretty cool when you get into a large server with like 32 guiys on a team all running at you screaming battlecrys. 

It takes a little work to get good blocking and parrying. But once you get used to it, it's crazy fun.

• Like 1

Played it several times and I gotta say that this game is a lot of fun. Question is, if it is worth opening a new server cause I personally have the feeling that not so many people play it anymore...