For JoeDirt and KillyouNow

Zeddy

Hey guys, i would like to apoligise for the things i said over FAG forum, i was put in an awkward postion by FAG to such extent that iv now left.

I feel bad about what i said and hope we can move passed this :embrass

Godbless Zeddy :P

lol skull i dunno i just found the gif randomly and added text to it ;)

And yes im glad to be able to play with you again and yes for those who dont know i have left FAG foreva lol ;)

that helps those who know who you are when you were in FAG but not anyone else :P

lol it kinda came to mind after reading the previous posts about how someone is feeling.

So I take it you have some concealed feelings towards me? Please elaborate. :hmm

oh no, just judging by what u previously posted, you share the same opinion Joe shares about KYN's opinion. As I said before.

Maybe you will understand if i put it in a math problem.

Joe's opinion or feeling about the matter (supposedly) = KYNs

Your opinion = Joe's

therefor

you and KYN share the same feelings or opinions on the matter.

had to make this so complex :roll:

I just thought it was pretty funny how you and joe assume KYNs opinion and you are agreeing on joe's opinion of KYN's opinion opinion.

• Administrators
lol it kinda came to mind after reading the previous posts about how someone is feeling.

So I take it you have some concealed feelings towards me? Please elaborate. :hmm

oh no, just judging by what u previously posted, you share the same opinion Joe shares about KYN's opinion. As I said before.

Your opinion = Joe's

therefor

I just thought it was pretty funny how you and joe assume KYNs opinion and you are agreeing on joe's opinion of KYN's opinion opinion.

Ok.. that was unnecessary complicated. And life goes on!

• Administrators

Your opinion = Joe's

therefor

i just lol'd ... :lol