UNMUTE

^^fragger^^

hello. my nickname ^^ fragger^^ I play  server = F | A = HARDCORE. I have a big request .. because the player = F | A = Antichrist had it out for me and mutated for one year. no one can unmute me. please help in this matter because I already take full advantage of chat and please unmute me. Fraggergreet

For a long time now, you were given chances. You would speak polish and be asked to stop. That was a chance. 

You ignored me as well as other admins and speak polish again. By doing so you disrespect the server rules and admins.

We warn you, and again you ignore our requests. Another chance gone.

Then we have to start muting you. 2 minute mute. 5 minute mute. 10 minute mute. 15 minute mute. 1 hour mute.

These were all chances. More warns. More times asking you in main to stop, and you ignore all requests to speak english.

This continues for MONTHS.

Along with this, every time the server shuffles, or an admin shuffles to make fair teams, you decide that no rules apply to you and you move to allies and make the teams bad again. You have been asked in main, in PM, !warned, and !putteam back, and then you complain that you don't want axis. You don't play axis. Then you start begging allies to move to axis so you can play on allies.

You know... I've been thinking lately, that maybe 1 year is too long of a mute for you. Maybe all your name changes were true. Maybe you're sorry. Maybe you learned your lesson...

But then I realize you said these same things every time before. And then you continued speaking polish, switching teams after shuffle, and complaining.

As my decision stands right now, you will serve your 1 year mute. It was already reset once because someone unmuted you thanks to all your name changes like "UNMUTE Fragger" 

And you're welcome for ONLY giving you a mute. We have other guys doing similar problems who receive bans for it. I know you come to play, but you will need to play on F|A rules, not your own.

If your stacking and switching to allies continues after shuffle, you will be banned for that. I'm getting tired of telling you the same thing every day you are there. Are you 100 years old with alzheimer's? Do you forget that soon? I don't think so.

• Like 9

Artuurro, posting messages like these does not bode well for your apply. I strongly suggest you keep out of topics that do not concern you.

Thanks.

• Like 4

sometimes I'm angry at the players and automatically writes something in Polish in them such as rage and curse it. sory confesses happens. but I am holding back. and shuflle often is not fair ... and always ask if the changes I already go to Alies.sorry for that, and I'll try to play by the rules.What else can I do? I just want to have contact with players. It is often useful you know ....

can people who are not part of this stay out of the topic thanks.

Artuurro, posting messages like these does not bode well for your apply. I strongly suggest you keep out of topics that do not concern you.

Thanks.

toad it was already said by retro so it includes u aswell.

What else can I do? I just want to have contact with players. It is often useful you know ....

This is what angers me. We TOLD you what to do many many times before and you ignored every admins advice. I am not lifting your mute. If a higher admin wants to change my decision they can... You should have thought about losing your chat privilege  before ignoring server rules every day. But you apparently think the admins and server rules are a joke and do not apply to you. 

The way my warnings fall on deaf ears with you,  your complaint falls on deaf ears with me. 

• Like 3

• Administrators

The way my warnings fall on deaf ears with you,  your complaint falls on deaf ears with me. 

Have to agree on that one. 

Unmute him and give him once more chance so he can't say I never got even last chance to prove.. He got last one today. 

• Like 4

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

1 more chance 4 me??????? whats up guys? have i do a fail???

I would suggest you make your own topic instead of posting in someone else's dead topic that has been resolved months ago...

• 11 months later...

HEY ADMINISTRATERS I SHULD HAVE ADMIN ON ET BECAUSE I FOLLOWED ADMINISTRATERS RULES AND OPTIONS'

...What.  Why don't we start with making an application first. http://fearless-assassins.com/forum/184-applications-join-us/ Make sure to read the stickied posts.

Staff+ please lock this topic, this has been pulled out of it's peaceful grave one too many times for my liking... -_-

• Like 2