Beginners even Rotation

Even Rotation?  

10 members have voted

1. 1. Do you think the Rotation should be even or stay the same?

Hey,

Im thinking the map rotation on Beginners server should be even. What I mean is that every map should come in the same ammount as the others, not like right now that theres 2 rotations of the previous maps in the server, and one that includes the new maps.  Its just a thought.  Lemme know what you think about it!!

Thx,

Alex

• Like 1

• Administrators

Most like maps keeps the server active. 

We also have different server with different maps :)

http://fearless-assassins.com/cod4servers.html

Killbox :)

• Like 1

Almost all the maps possible are there. The issue here is that the old rotation was not taken out and the new one was added to the end of that.

• Like 1

I agree its a litlle bit annoying  but at the same time is a good way to attract players because day wait for certain map to come up, I saw player waiting for 35 min for a map and then played on other 45 min just to see that map again...

Edited by hUnI

Honestly, I always love a new map rotation. Even if it has maps I don't like, it keeps the server from getting stale.

Are you asking that we re-order the rotation so the newer maps don't come at the end of the rotation? because I just checked the file and I don't think I messed up inputting the rotation so that it's playing the old rotation and the new rotation...it's a whole new rotation compared to how it was...it just happens that the order of it ended up with the newer maps showing up towards the end of the rotation...

Sorry if I'm completely off here, I'm having trouble figuring out what the issue is :x 

Edited by GI-JOE