Members come & Members go

GraveDigger

• Administrators

2 yrs = avg gamer life time on e-games :)

Those who are here since 2008 should consider themselves legendary!

2 yrs = avg gamer life time on e-games :)

Those who are here since 2008 should consider themselves legendary!

Did you know that 76.6% of all statistics are made up :P

PS

I am hear to hunt all of you FOREVER!

except DJ he is the only person i have trouble killing -.-

• Like 1

Well Hulk, that dude better remember me. Ran off while I was innactive for a little.

But back on subject been here a couple years myself. Don't see myself leaving this community.

Ur right, in my case is very hard to keep online, because i work in a clinic 7/5 and end of weekend i need to study for another week of work! But i try to go to Silent1 to say hi, and i read the forum mostly everyday :), The good ppl stay in the clan, thats the important thing IMO! :D

• Like 1

Ran off while I was innactive for a little.

Just want to clear the air i didn't just leave cause u were gone.... Life is unexpected sometimes things just come up and you have to take care of your responsibilities. I would like to talk to you again and see how you and your fam is doing i'll pm you skpe info. And this is old HULK for you questioning asked to get my account deactivated so could concentrate on other things. Then had some free time and wanted to get in touch with old friends and tried to get other account reactivated using contact us, with no luck. So this is why i am using this account to clear that up as well. wish you and fa all the best that's all have to say.

Take Care 

I'm not legendary just like anyone else :kis:

• Like 1

No I understand. I meant it in the context of you had left and all while I was innactive. :) hope your doing well!

• Like 1