Members come & Members go

GraveDigger

i just looked at all of my friends on my profile. So many of them are gone now. People that at one time were very active but have now returned to real life full time. Its encouraging to know that as some fade away new faces appear and do whats needed to keep this gaming community moving along.  I suppose thats the dynamic of a gaming community.

I still cant help but wonder where ibabyblink, hulk, mew, thor, childsplay etc..... are now. I hope that they are well and life is good.

Then there are players like incoming, wonder & chuck4bucks that i used to game with on an almost daily basis that decided to cheat for whatever reason. Trusted members that blew it. 

ur right Masa. 95% of my time spent gaming has been on Harcore and Silent Recruiting and I should play on our servers as well. 

well maybe u need to count also us who are not just on that one server...

Masa_1964

I know what you mean , so many people that we used to play with are gone. But it's true that it's always good to see new faces around here and watch their progress on this clan.

Good to see some good old 09'ers on this thread. 

(Hulk will be remembered as a certified badass and a good friend)

Sooner or later we will all leave: some take the easy path and cheat, some others have a life to take care of, some others just does not beyong to here. But there are many of us that stay here, standing up, as long as we can, for the pure purpose of getting some fun and at the same time, help others. For those who still stay with us and are ready to help and get some fun, i take my hat off and give a big :app:

• Like 2

Hey all,

I'm alive and kicking and doing well busy busy with life etc... Have not played et for at least 3-4 months or maybe longer to busy to much to do :cry . Hope you all are well and appreciate the thoughts have had alot of fun gaming with u guys and gals. I do check forums whenever i get a break from the daily grind.... acidparadox u are a true friend and alex i miss our interesting convos. Well there's just to many to mention my thoughts and best wishes to all you trying to keep this short. I'm gonna set up a skype again and u can pm or i pm those that i know with the info. Take Care

The One The Only HULK  :punk

Edited by Hulk
  • Like 1

I must say it is much the same for me, I became trial by the end of 2011. Soon after, i left for a long time. When i came back 6 weeks ago .... most of my old friends were away.

On the other hand, the new ones were found to be friendly and helpfull.

Gengis

• Like 3