Worl War Z who is excited

shotta

I want to see it, but I find it a little weird how the zombie/ infected people move so fast and climb on each other :P

HORNS, HORNS.... HORNS EVERYWHERE

Darn inception, f***ing over all trailers :(

Sorry, had to say it (only thing I heard about this movie is that the book is better and that the movie will be terrible => never read the book so no idea)

It does look like yet another zombie movie though

Edited by DrJoske

I can't wait to watch it! Have been waiting for sometime for this movie, even re-read the book.. Been a zombie fan ever since I watched the original Night of the Living Dead.

I tend to enjoy zombie movies that aren't horror based since they are more action-y so I'm hoping I can go see this as well.

The biggest complaint so far is that the zombies are fast compared to the book where they are slow, I don't think anyone would want to see a movie with zombies that can't do much since everyone can run away.

I tend to enjoy zombie movies that aren't horror based since they are more action-y so I'm hoping I can go see this as well.

The biggest complaint so far is that the zombies are fast compared to the book where they are slow, I don't think anyone would want to see a movie with zombies that can't do much since everyone can run away.

I am a fan of both slow moving and fast moving zombies..   I like The Walking Dead zombies and the kind from 28 Days Later or Day of the Dead remake

Really excited for that one! Seems like the biggest zombie movie ever! (From the amount of zombies and soldieres ^^)
A friend showed me the trailer and now we will watch it when it´s in theaters!

I want to see it, but I find it a little weird how the zombie/ infected people move so fast and climb on each other :P

This was in another movie I watched a while back from an English based film company.  It was called "28 Days".

The Zombies in there were madass fast.

OOPS  sorry Chron  didnt see your post.

yeah i have seen the 28 days later movie. I thought it was good. I'm not against fast movers, but they are taking it to another level in the world war z movie. I will wait till I actually see the movie to make any final judgements.