hollaaaaaaaaaa

tdkxeon

yeeeeeloowwwwwwwwwww :hi

Ding dong Tender here !!!

anyone knows me ? :hmm:punk

my first post !!!! hurra its party time !! :lol

Who are you??? I dont know you.. I dont wanna know you.... Go away... shooo shoo.... shooooosh!!!! :mad:lol

• Administrators

It's teh tendercrisp XEON! I remember when u were TDK Xeon, and I asked you if TDK was related to that TDK videotape and sound cassette company, to which you said "um... I never thought of it that way." :D

Are you that Tender crisp guy that was on yesterday?

:hi

yes elfffy i am that same f***er that was on yesterday !! :D

Fem biaaaaaaaaaaaaaaatch. gimme a warm welcome or !slap slap slap fem :lol:

Rainer

TDK = Ten Der Krisp Xeon !!! :drunk

Fem biaaaaaaaaaaaaaaatch. gimme a warm welcome or !slap slap slap fem :lol:

Uh baby... call me biatch again! :lol:

lol ok my bad :yahoo

U better watch for my whip!!! :lol:

• Administrators
Nah TDk! there's a simple way to deter her whip. Just fart really loudly and dispense some gas on it! :P

eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeewwwwwwwwwwwwwwww eek!

Nah TDk! there's a simple way to deter her whip. Just fart really loudly and dispense some gas on it! :P

Trust me.. no one can beat my Hubby... LOL!!!

Trust me.. no one can beat my Hubby... LOL!!!

o ya

Baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaring it !!!

bbbbbbbhhhhhhhhhhhhhooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

hows that !!