Map rotation for F|A BEGINNERS XPS Enemy Territory Gaming Server - March 2013

daredevil

Another one i well know and i liked to play ( that was before i joined FA many years ago):

Transmitter:

http://fearless-assassins.com/files/file/131-transmitter-transmitter-beta2pk3/

Gengis

• Administrators

Is there new settings on J3, since new maps arty seems to be unlimited ?

Eh no... it shouldn't be.. 

I notice that when i was ingee on Venice, impossible to repair the tank, always airstike on it.

Purpish go fops and could lauch 4 airstikes in a row, before it was only 2 and you have to wait a while to start.

i will check next day, i'll play as fops.

Then it would be 2 marakesh :P Need to find another map :)

Nah, what I meant was to replace the versions we're runnin now, with the ones I suggested 

Marrakech at Night --> Operation Marrakech

Goldrush --> Goldrush_TE 

And now that I played Drush a few times I can say that I like it a lot. Great pick.

• 2 weeks later...

Nah, what I meant was to replace the versions we're runnin now, with the ones I suggested 

Goldrush --> Goldrush_TE 

And now that I played Drush a few times I can say that I like it a lot. Great pick.

Goldrush --> Goldrush_TE 

hmm that's good , change of versons would be good

• 4 weeks later...

What about the Praetoria Maps or Marketgarden_ET? Would be nice to see them on the Server :)

+ Imo it would be a good idea to get rid of some maps which are designed for ETPro competition, they don't work very well with those server settings. Like Supply, Bremen...it's usually a matter of seconds till the first spawn is taken. Adlernest is mostly done by nadejump from outside.

• 2 weeks later...

Needs new maps... :unsure:  When? :cry

e: And just in case it isn't mentioned elsewhere, that drush map currently in the rotation has a flagbug.

If the flagspawn is taken back by axis and meanwhile the maingate gets blown by allies, flagspawn disappears (like it should) but allies will be stuck at their first spawn and it's not forwarded automatically.

Edited by S3ti

Needs new maps... :unsure:  When? :cry

e: And just in case it isn't mentioned elsewhere, that drush map currently in the rotation has a flagbug.

If the flagspawn is taken back by axis and meanwhile the maingate gets blown by allies, flagspawn disappears (like it should) but allies will be stuck at their first spawn and it's not forwarded automatically.

I am sorry, I have been away the last week or so. I will work on it asap.

I am aware of the flag-bug but thanks for bringing it up. It's really a pity that the map is bugged because many people seem to like the map.

• Like 1

• Administrators

I am sorry, I have been away the last week or so. I will work on it asap.

I am aware of the flag-bug but thanks for bringing it up. It's really a pity that the map is bugged because many people seem to like the map.

Contact Mateos for map script fix.

http://forum.trackbase.net/members/300-Mateos

Just give him a PM and describe map bug and see if he can fix it or not or just describe map issue here and I will PM him.

• 2 weeks later...

There's a new Rotation on server.. No announcement or list of the new maps?

Anyway.. For regulars of Jay3 and the others who are welcome to share some fun with us on there, there's new maps added.. So, visit us!! :)

Thanks DD!! ;)