I have been banned...

Midnight

Question

So this eveing when I logged onto Abner I got the first screenshot attached (PB).  Then I tried again after a minute and it said server disconnected.  So what do I do next, well I try a third time and I get the second screenshot (Ummm).  It seems as though I have been banned from Abnerdog. 

I have seen this message below while in game for players that try to enter.  IT would state that the person was kicked for needing to update PB and then followed with the player has been kicked due to a previous ban. 

If this is what the server is doing to many players, it certainly is not making it fun for them to play on.  So I ask what do I do?  Do I wait until the ban is lifted, with the possibility of being banned again (I have updated PB)? Or do I just quit playing on that server?

Please advise to this situation.  Plus I was unsure where to post this so I posted it here.

Thank you,

Midnight

post-8873-0-81519700-1363223763_thumb.png

post-8873-0-40877000-1363223771_thumb.png

Hi,

Are you the monkey brains that used to play on the Euro TDM?

I think you need to add more info than you've given in the vid, a list of your start up programmes and running processes and various drivers, the more info you can give Evenbalance the more chance that they will look into things without giving you a copy and paste reply which is what I've seen other people get.

Try fraps works for me on gameplays

i have the last FREE version from Fraps and this not work in CoD4 (with PB on server). every time i forget to close Fraps, kick me PB for "Corrupted File/Memory [120148]" :(

No, I don't believe I am that Monkeybrains. I developed the name as a bind so I could watch people avmct in game when they thought no FA was there. I don't know what you meanly startup programs? Ill add the drivers and processes in another vid tonight. I'll give traps a try and see if I can mesh the two.

Correct me Taz If I'm wrong, but if his guid was tagged during the god-knows how long silent logging, using any program ( or type of mouse for example ) in the past could matter.

Edited by Joker

^^ Considering the fact that he -not just his GUID- was banned on joining an FA-server, I doubt that it was actually the case that the GUID was stolen.

@Midnight: is it your IP on the address?

Anyway, http://www.pbbans.com/forums/call-of-duty-4-aimbot-50710-wtf-lol-t169163.html has some information on it. At http://www.pbbans.com/forums/call-of-duty-4-aimbot-50710-wtf-lol-t169163.html/page__view__findpost__p__436641 it is said that it was not a false positive.

Hence, the only thing you can do it prove that there exists an application with which causes that ban. How? No idea.

No I do not.

So I downloaded an opensource screen recorder, CamStudio, and it will let me record and do audio just fine.  However when I want to save it it will not save the audio and video files together, as one thing.  Also I have tried to play the file, .wav, and it won't pla for me.  Do you know of any recording programs that work or what I am doing wrong?

Thank you!

Were you using this CamStudio during gameplay when you got banned? Also, I use Fraps for video recording.

Correct me Taz If I'm wrong, but if his guid was tagged during the god-knows how long silent logging, using any program ( or type of mouse for example ) in the past could matter.

Correct Joker. The Silent logging could be for a month. We do not know as EB does not tell us.

This is your ban, Midnight.

http://www.pbbans.com/mbi-viewban-76de104d-vb292728.html

Here is EB's response:

03/15/2013 15:53:21 - "Alex J"pblogo_small.gif    

Note #2: We do not find this violation to be triggered in error, and it will not be removed. It is at the discretion of the third-party ban list administrator to remove any ban given as a result of this violation.

Since they deemed the violation valid, your appeal has been denied.

Having seen the results from the PBstaff member and Evenbalance's reply with my own eyes we don't have any choice.

Ban stays, and you will be removed from the clan and added to the busted cheater group.

Snagit records sound while in game, but you cannot see it and PB kicks for Fraps as a violation while I was trying to figure this out.  What will PB allow me to use to record my screen?

Thank you!

Snagit records sound while in game, but you cannot see it and PB kicks for Fraps as a violation while I was trying to figure this out.  What will PB allow me to use to record my screen?

Thank you!

try msi afterburner, it has a record program in it and it's free ^^

http://event.msi.com/vga/afterburner/download.htm

• Like 1

Thank you!

Sorry is late here, are you trying to record your desktop or your gameplay?

For gameplay, xfire can record video in the options you have to enable the record sound as it's not ticked by default.