I have been banned...

Midnight

Question

So this eveing when I logged onto Abner I got the first screenshot attached (PB).  Then I tried again after a minute and it said server disconnected.  So what do I do next, well I try a third time and I get the second screenshot (Ummm).  It seems as though I have been banned from Abnerdog. 

I have seen this message below while in game for players that try to enter.  IT would state that the person was kicked for needing to update PB and then followed with the player has been kicked due to a previous ban. 

If this is what the server is doing to many players, it certainly is not making it fun for them to play on.  So I ask what do I do?  Do I wait until the ban is lifted, with the possibility of being banned again (I have updated PB)? Or do I just quit playing on that server?

Please advise to this situation.  Plus I was unsure where to post this so I posted it here.

Thank you,

Midnight

post-8873-0-81519700-1363223763_thumb.png

post-8873-0-40877000-1363223771_thumb.png

You will have to appeal your ban with them before we can do anything. we have to suspend your member status until you are cleared.

I did a quick google search and this particular ban has popped up everywhere over the last day. A lot of people are complaining about it... but no one exactly knows what happened. People have been sending tickets into even balance where all they tell them is that  the guid is associated with hacking.

Fantastic.  This is always a lovely thing. Well let me submit myticket among the rest and hope for the best. No worries about the temp suspension...

Submitted... Now to waiting.

Edited by Midnight
  • Like 1

Fantastic.  This is always a lovely thing. Well let me submit myticket among the rest and hope for the best. No worries about the temp suspension...

hopefully its a false positive :P good luck!

Edited by Corey

yeh it is kinda weird...was on server when you were banned..the ban said 1 min which was the only thing that seemed to match youre message. got an ss of it to confirm but it doesnt match what your ban message says lol.

Edited by speedfact

Yeah I got the AImbot message and kick for PB for one minute first then I tried logging in again and it gave me the ban for 1200 minutes.

What I think I will do is go on TDM and see if I get banned there. They have PB right?

EDIT: Sorry the other 1.6 server. The one shared with another clan.

Edited by Midnight

Yeah I got the AImbot message and kick for PB for one minute first then I tried logging in again and it gave me the ban for 1200 minutes.

What I think I will do is go on TDM and see if I get banned there. They have PB right?

EDIT: Sorry the other 1.6 server. The one shared with another clan.

nope..only servers with pb would be killhouse and killbox and abner...(also i know whatcha mean ny tdm..we only got one server called that lol)

Edited by speedfact

Alrighty then I will try Killbox or kilhouse... I hate to do it but I want to see if this is consistent. Unless you think it unwise of me to do so...

Alrighty then I will try Killbox or kilhouse... I hate to do it but I want to see if this is consistent. Unless you think it unwise of me to do so...

well usually a ban by pb means banned on all servers.....that run pb that is...its up to you it wont do any harm to try but it probably will still be banned there too...

Wouldnt be surprised if something was up. I checked pbbans sorta frequently (bored at work :D) and over the past 24 hours there seem to be alot more than usual, and also a hefty list for aimbots for COD4 and BF3 which seems unusual to see a long line like that.

I sent in a support ticket last night.  And I have the email.  From what I read on PBBans it said that was the way to appeal a ban...I can forward you the eamil if you wish.

Edit: I just sent in another appeal.  I hope it went through.

Edited by Midnight