57 Years ago... via (Google Earth)

Ol Smoke

57 years ago I had a 5th birthday party.  We were living in McNary Arizona.  Since I was born on January 1st, and it snows about 10 feet in McNary we had my party in May.  It was

my first birthday party ever.  Here is a picture of it that my mom took with a Kodak box camera. I am the boy in front with the girls.  But what I want you to look at is the two trees

behind us.  They are almost like a V.

2v9t85i.jpg

Through the beauty of Google Earth I found this place again.  And here below is a street view of that same place.  (circa 2009)  The houses are gone but the trees are still

there.  For old guys like me this is really cool.

15gsdq0.jpg

• Like 5

My grandfather gave me a Kodak camera from 1936 (little little box). What is extraordinary is that it is always in a family, a talented photographer who gives us a reminder of the history of our family with a quality look like a professional photographer. We must thank these talented photographers that we recognize the talent, but unfortunately. too late. Also  their talents are eternal now with new technologies,  demonstrated by the example of this great Topic  :)

Prince*Jedi 

• Like 2

Yes that google earth thing is quite cool. Il often use it to see the places i plan to visit.

Gengis