Clothing Brands....

CJ Brewer aka .nAbish?

I don´t actually care about the brand, but in my experience clothes from "Jack and Jones" are the ones that fit me best. I normally buy Jeans from "H&M" and get me casual sneakers from "Nike", "Adidas" or skateboard labels like "Fallen or "Lakai". Nothing very special ^^

I don´t actually care about the brand, but in my experience clothes from "Jack and Jones" are the ones that fit me best. I normally buy Jeans from "H&M" and get me casual sneakers from "Nike", "Adidas" or skateboard labels like "Fallen or "Lakai". Nothing very special ^^

I love H&M, they are one of the few stores that I can find stuff that fits, but the quality is pretty bad. I usually can only wear something from there for about 8 months then it starts to fall apart :(

^^ H&M is truly the worst store in the Netherlands. Unless you go shopping there at Tuesday morning, there are lines before the changing rooms.

I usually wear clothes from Esprit, Ecco shoes and trousers -whatever fits-. Sometimes though I find something from an outdoor shop that is also acceptable for everyday clothing. And obviously nice shirts for presentations and similar 'social requirements'. I don't really care about clothing, so whatever fits I usually buy. So shirts are in the range of 5 to 100+$ :P Only shoes are really important. I have no shoes that cost less than 100E/130$ :P

All the people who burn money up on name brand cloths bring them to my favorite store after wearing them maybe once or not even broken in yet.

Good Will.

Levi's are my favorite, 5 bucks and their broken in already. lol

The only thing I spend money on is what I put on my feet, RedWing Boots. 175.00

Don't really pay much attention to brands,most people have this brand thigny stucked in their mind,if it's not expensive and don't have some famous logo on it,it's not good enough for them.They buy like 100$ clothing item without thinking that they could get 5 pairs of same thing from somewhere else,only problem is there's no expensive brand logo on it.I usually buy all my clothes from cheaper shops from mall which have quality of those expensive brands.Only thing i waste more money on is shoes,becuase life has shown that that cheaper shoes go through way faster and since i have narrow feet i can't wear all kind of shoes. :)