Clothing Brands....

CJ Brewer aka .nAbish?

What clothing brands do you wear?.. Just wondering..

Personally The pants I wear are "Rock Revivals, and BKE, $150 ea..." Great brand of pants!!

Shirts I personally wear main "American Eagle" and some "Hollister.."

Shoes I wear are either "Asics, Nike's" or "Sperry's"

Socks consist of long Nike socks black/white, white/black.

Hats either RVCA or 59-fifty snap-backs..

Clothes are something I never worry about... Vans shoes or any shoes of the same style, whatever is cheapest, random graphic tees, and sweatshirts, then random jeans. That's it. actually, I have no idea what brand the shirt I'm currently wearing is, but it has batman on it! Plus, like 5 to 10 dollars per shirt, no more than 30 dollars max for jeans, 40-ish for shoes. Cheap yet comfortable.

yeah , the BRAND names dont matter . I rummage through all the clothes in a shop until i find a one that i like . 

i recently bought a few shirts - one with batman logo , some with nice sayings :D

I like selvedge & raw denim. They fade and wear out pretty awesome, and you only wash them every 6 months or so. Also look much better than the pre-faded "brand" name, for 3x the quality and half the price. I usually wear a flannel shirt, jeans, and boots. Steel toe for work, Wolverine 1000 Mile for day to day. Brand usually doesn't matter to me, I just like comfort, quality and practicality.

I like to go to a local place called The Thrift Store.. It is all hand me downs and most of it old as can be, but you can find some pretty cool stuff. The best part is the shirts are like 50 cents and the pants about a dollar.. They have shoes too, just about everything you can think of.. It's a poor peoples store and that suits me just right haha

• Like 1

I buy all my work clothes at a local thrift store.  Can't see spending $20 or more on a shirt that's going to get greasy and dirty.

I once found a great pair of rubber boots, and I still have them.  I paid $5 for them.  They cost like $40 in the stores.

• Like 1

Well I just grab whatever bush at the side of the house at the time..........hahaha im kidding. Im a Blue Jeans and tee shirt kinda guy......i do think im gonna get a complaint letter soon hahahah