Who has a bug out plan ?

Zoe Fletcher

I have a bug in plan, I live in a rural mountain area, with access to my own wild game, and I'm working on short (3-5 year) and long term food storage. I normally heat with coal (cheapest/easiest), but can use wood in a EotWKI situation. I have a couple fruit trees, and am planting several more latter this year (mostly dwarf), as well as some other nut trees (hazelnuts, chestnuts) - I already have a large number of oaks. 

I am worried about a civil war. I've taken an Oath to defend the Pennsylvania Constitution as well as the Constitution of These United States. If it comes down to it, I'll kill anyone who attempts to violate the Rights of myself, my neighbors, or the other Citizens of my State. Such action would very likely lead to my own death - but Sovereign Rights & Oaths are not negotiable, and under English Law violence has always been the legal and long standing solution. 

Section 21 . Right to Bear Arms

The right of the citizens to bear arms in defense of themselves and the State shall not be questioned.  - Pennsylvania Commonwealth Constitution

http://www.legis.state.pa.us/wu01/vc/visitor_info/creating/constitution.cfm

• 2 weeks later...

ME

Bug out truck or called  BOV!!! lol

Items:

6 mos food supply, tons of stuff for everything. extra food for 30 days. from candy bars to cereal.

24 gallons water in 4 jugs, one big 30 gallon water on top.  50 bottles of water

5 cans Dry milk 40 qz

5 cans flour 40 qz

3 cho milk powder. 40qz

gas grill with all the stuff, 2 tanks propane

pans and stuff too.

plug in cooler cold,

guns ammo

mp-15

ruger 45

and my glock 22 that a carry

sleeping bags, 3 tents flashlights about 20? I think.

clothes

and stuff lol

4 gas masks

class a white suits 4

emt bag , trauma bag and stuff

maps

laptop

plan routes for all kinds of crap.

Meet up at cabin lol

Thats about it.

Have fun!  BUG OUT!