Sign in to follow this  
WolfHunter

Using Vent

Dare i've never seen you on vent,why that

You ever seen me playing since 1 year :P I am around vent though but not at your time ;)Prolly under different names :)

Then their would be 2 reasons:

Either you are too afraid of human beings or you are too shy to even talk to other human beings.

Actually, it is both those reasons for me.

who gives a damn if ur shy. i wanna see the vent server full tonight. so i'm demanding you all to get on.

I'll be there, but I'm more then shy, I'm socialphobic.

I'll be there, but I'm more then shy, I'm socialphobic.

it was nice to see you on tonight. hopefull noone scared you away. :D but you'll get used to talking to them. it can usually be alot of fun. i really like it when almost all of them have been drinking for a while. lol. hope to see you again on vent some time

Then their would be 2 reasons:

Either you are too afraid of human beings or you are too shy to even talk to other human beings.

I've used vent before and the other one too, I forgot the name. Reason why I don't have vent now is I just decided to pass it up download other stuff (no, not pron) instead of the program.

omfg I have a phobia of using vent....wait that is an excuse... I don't know how to connect to ventrilo that's the point lol..But still I am kinda shy. It feels weird talking over the mic...

omfg I have a phobia of using vent....wait that is an excuse... I don't know how to connect to ventrilo that's the point lol..But still I am kinda shy. It feels weird talking over the mic...

to connect to vent the IP is 8.3.5.149, the Port number is 4666, Password is nothing, and default channel just leave blank

What's the password for channel?(members)

Edited by Captain Ryan

Im on vent anytime i use my computer. It would be great to get more of the ET players on vent.

What's the password for channel?(members)

idk. but none of us go into the members section. we all usually go into to CoD 4 channel. not the scrim channel though

You ever seen me playing since 1 year :P I am around vent though but not at your time ;)Prolly under different names :)

Well it happens that i show up at ur zone,so if u catch me because as u said u are changing names u ghost what means i wont know when will u be on vent cuz i never heard ur voice..Any way ghost aka dare get on vent with your name:)