Using Vent

WolfHunter

• Administrators

Dare i've never seen you on vent,why that

You ever seen me playing since 1 year :P I am around vent though but not at your time ;)Prolly under different names :)

I'll be there, but I'm more then shy, I'm socialphobic.

it was nice to see you on tonight. hopefull noone scared you away. :D but you'll get used to talking to them. it can usually be alot of fun. i really like it when almost all of them have been drinking for a while. lol. hope to see you again on vent some time

Then their would be 2 reasons:

Either you are too afraid of human beings or you are too shy to even talk to other human beings.

I've used vent before and the other one too, I forgot the name. Reason why I don't have vent now is I just decided to pass it up download other stuff (no, not pron) instead of the program.

• 2 weeks later...

omfg I have a phobia of using vent....wait that is an excuse... I don't know how to connect to ventrilo that's the point lol..But still I am kinda shy. It feels weird talking over the mic...

omfg I have a phobia of using vent....wait that is an excuse... I don't know how to connect to ventrilo that's the point lol..But still I am kinda shy. It feels weird talking over the mic...

to connect to vent the IP is 8.3.5.149, the Port number is 4666, Password is nothing, and default channel just leave blank

You ever seen me playing since 1 year :P I am around vent though but not at your time ;)Prolly under different names :)

Well it happens that i show up at ur zone,so if u catch me because as u said u are changing names u ghost what means i wont know when will u be on vent cuz i never heard ur voice..Any way ghost aka dare get on vent with your name:)