EA’s CFO has seen Battlefield 4 running on a PlayStation 4

Jopa

Battlefield-4-Medal-Honor-Warfighter-Bet

Electronic Arts’ chief financial officer Blake Jorgensen took the opportunity during a recent investor conference call to state that he has seen “the new Battlefield” running on Sony’s upcoming PlayStation 4 console. EA has yet to officially announce Battlefield 4 for the PlayStation 4, though you’d be hard-pressed to not imagine the game running on the new platform.

According to Jorgensen, just because EA was absent from Sony’s PlayStation 4 press conference last week doesn’t mean that the company won’t support the platform until 2014 or 2015. “I’d say between now and E3, you’re going to see a lot of stuff from us.”

Jorgensen went on to say that thanks to the PlayStation 4′s horsepower, it allows EA to “do a substantial amount of things that we’ve never done before. In addition, “I’ve seen the new Battlefield and it is stunning, I mean it is just amazing; what the imagination of the game developers are allowed to do with that much power,” says Jorgensen.

It’ll be interesting to see what EA has to officially say about Battlefield 4 for the PlayStation 4. Would you like to see the next Battlefield game for your brand new PS4?