My sons newest collector car... Shelby GT 350

Ol Smoke

He bought this in Arizona at the last auction where he sold the 41 Williys

It is a 1967 Shelby GT350.  It has the 375HP 289 motor and a 4 speed.

It is #2 of 9 built that first year.  These were the original, pre-production cars that Shelby used

to promote the GT350 to Ford.  A lot of things were changed on the car after Ford decided

to let them produce the car.  Notice the red light in the upper air scoop on the side.

The car is worth over $200,000 dollars now.  There are only 4 of these known to exist right now.

This car was originally owned by Carrol Shelby's son.  Who sold it 4 years ago.  The guy who

bought it put it up for auction this year.

20h7o6s.jpg

Here is the front view.  You will notice that the lights are different from the production cars.

The Federal government deemed that the narrow placement of the high energy lights was

too close and would blind oncoming cars, so in the production cars they moved them.

24m7te8.jpg

• Like 1

I just found out that the blue Mustang in the background is a New 2013 Roush Mustang that someone is buying.

Turns out my son is a Roush Dealer at this store in Pasco.  This Mustang has 565 HP!  Now thats a hotrod.

I am trying to get some pictures of the GT350's motor.  So check back.

UADave, my son owns 3 Ford Dealerships and a Dodge dealership in Eastern Washington and Oregon.

The one in Pasco, Wa is the hotrod dealership.  They build and restore all kinds of cars there.

I just found out that the blue Mustang in the background is a New 2013 Roush Mustang that someone is buying.

Turns out my son is a Roush Dealer at this store in Pasco.  This Mustang has 565 HP!  Now thats a hotrod.

I am trying to get some pictures of the GT350's motor.  So check back.

UADave, my son owns 3 Ford Dealerships and a Dodge dealership in Eastern Washington and Oregon.

The one in Pasco, Wa is the hotrod dealership.  They build and restore all kinds of cars there.

Looking forward for more photos, mate! :)